Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken,mushroom fried rice recipe. You can cook thai chicken,mushroom fried rice using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice:
- Prepare of For Thai chicken curry-.
- Use 750 grams of chicken curry cut pieces.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- Provide 2-4 of lemongrass sticks.
- Use 2 of small capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of corn flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of nut meg powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For Mushrooms Rice-.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- Get 10-12 of mushrooms.
- You need of some scallions.
- Prepare 1/4 of th tspn garlic crush.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice:
- Keep ingredients ready as required rice or curry..
- Start with putting chicken pieces to boil and washing mushrooms well.Put chicken to boil with salt to taste and ginger garlic paste,pepper too..
- Slice mushrooms into halves taking stem or not optional.Heat butter,oil add the chopped scallion& garlic crush here.Stir fry add mushrooms slowly.add salt to taste.Wash rice,keep ready.
- Add chopped mushrooms stir fry, add rice with four cups water. Cook on slow flame 10-12 minutes..
- Keep rice in a bowl while hot the rice shapes asap to serve..
- Now heat olive oil in a pot,saute some chopped or crushed garlic,add washed cleant lemon grass now.Add onions to saute..
- Add the boiled chicken wither stock,add chilli sauce to corn flour and other spices. Make a slurry..
- Add this to the cooking chicken stirring to avoid lumps. While this cools add capsicum pieces /quarters cut.simmer for 5-8minutes.
- Remove in a bowl to serve. Overturn rice on a plate. Serve hot..
If you find this Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.