Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa poha recipe. To cook quinoa poha you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Poha:
- Prepare 1 cup of red quinoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carroat.
- Use 1 of big size onion finally chopped.
- Use 2 of green chillies finally chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need leaves of Some fresh curry.
- Provide 2 pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take leaves of Some fresh chopped coriander.
- Provide 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Pomegranate seeds for garnish.
Instructions to make Quinoa Poha:
- First wash the quinoa well with water and put it in a vessel. Add two cups of water and put it on the gas to cook it.It takes the same time to cook quinoa as much as the time takes to cook rice..
- When the quinoa is cooked well then finally put some salt in it and run it with the spoon and turn off the gas..
- 3.After this, put a pan on the gas, add three to four tbsp of oil in it..
- When oil is heated, add mustard seeds in it. When the mustard seeds begin to crack, put curry leaves and chopped green chillies in it..
- After this, add chopped onion and 2 pinch of asafoetida and fry it until it turns light red..
- After this add the paste of Ginger and Garlic and fry it lightly..
- After this add finely chopped fresh beans and carrots in it and saute with a spoon. Put salt in it and saute.cover it with a lid and cook for 2 minutes. Keep in mind we have put salt in quinoa too, so put salt in the vegetable as per the need..
- After 2 to 3 minutes remove the lid, saute the vegetables with a spoon and put cooked quinoa in it. Put roasted peanuts and saute it with a spoon. Do not put all peanuts in it, save a little peanut for garnishing..
- After this, add chopped coriander and lemon juice in it and saute it with spoon..
- Take it out in a bowl or a plate and garnish with roasted peanuts and pomegranate seeds. Our healthy quinoa poha is ready..
If you find this Quinoa Poha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.