Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry with coconut milk recipe. To make spicy chicken curry with coconut milk you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk:
- Take 10 pieces of chicken (medium sized cut).
- Provide 2 of onions sliced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes sliced.
- Use 3 tbsp of Mangalorean bafat masala.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of Pepper powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Get 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare 2 sprig of curry leaf.
- Get 2 of tbsp+1tsp Coconut oil.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk:
- Marinate the chicken in 1tsp pepper powder, 1tsp ginger garlic and greenchilli paste,1tbsp bafat masala,a tsp of lemon and salt for 1hour.
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a kadai and tip in onions and saute till pink color then add rest of the ginger garlic and green chilli paste and saute till raw smell disappears,now add tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Later add rest of the pepper powder and 1tbsp bafat masala powder and saute till raw smell of the spices disappears and you get a lovely aroma.Once the spice powders are roasted nicely add in marinated chicken pieces and mix nicely and saute for a minute and keep it closed for 3-4mins on low flame. Check in between so that it doesnt get burnt from the bottom.Later add 1/2 cup water and let it cook for 5 mins or till the water evaporates completely.
- Now pour coconut milk and a sprig of curry leaf and mix, close the lid cook till done.when the gravy is thick tip in the remaining bafat masala,curry leaf and lemon juice and cook for 2mins closed, once done swicth off the flame.This is a spicy tangy semi dry gravy which goes well with anything..
- I had this curry with appam can be served with parathas,roti,rice and dosa's.
If you find this Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.