Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kodava Style Pork Curry (Coorg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kodava Style Pork Curry (Coorg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kodava style pork curry (coorg) recipe. You can cook kodava style pork curry (coorg) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kodava Style Pork Curry (Coorg):
- Take 1 kg of pork.
- Take 3 of onions.
- Use 2 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of KACHAMPULI – special fruit Vinegar Coorg.
- Get 1 tsp of each Cumin powder & seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder/seeds.
- Use of as required Pepper.
- You need of as per taste Green chillies.
Instructions to make Kodava Style Pork Curry (Coorg):
- Wash pork with salt..
- Marinade with little salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder. And then keep it in the refrigerator..
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies, cumin seeds to a rough mix and not a paste. Like two twirls in the grinder..
- Once done. Put the mixture in a pot or cooker. Just lightly fry for 2 mins for the mix to lose it's rough fragrance and then add the marinated pork. Add 200 ml water and close the cooker..
- Cook for about 10 mins in slightly high flame than medium. Can extend another 5 mins if you notice that it has not cooked after 10 mins..
- Once cooked. You can either transfer it to another pot for the preparation of the curry. Add the leftover mixture, freshly grounded cumin, coriander and pepper powder. Optional: add Fenugreek and mustard grounded. Add salt to taste,. And the special tamarind sauce just a 0.75 teaspoon..
- Just let the entire curry come to boil. And there you have it your Coorg Style Pandi Curry is ready..
If you find this Kodava Style Pork Curry (Coorg) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.