Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. To cook brinjal curry you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal curry:
- Get 250 gram of Brinjal.
- Prepare 2 of large onion.
- You need 1 of large Tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need to Taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Brinjal curry:
- Onion, Tomato, Corrinder,Brinjol chop finely..
- In a deep mixing bowl add chopped veggies..
- Add chilli powder,Termeric, Garam masala,Salt and mix well..
- Heat vessel and add oil..
- Now add Brinjol mixture and mix well..
- Cook on simmer flame for 5 mins..
- Add 1/2 cup water..
- Continue cooking for another 10mins..
- Serve hot with Chapati.enjoy!!!.
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.