Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg paneer dhokla curry recipe. You can cook egg paneer dhokla curry using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry:
- You need 1 cup of grated cottage cheese.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lentil paste (Bengal split gram).
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fennel powder.
- Use 1/3 tsp of Bengali garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of small cardamon.
- Use 1/2 " of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour curd.
- Use 1 pinch of sugar.
- Prepare as taste of Salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of ghee.
Instructions to make Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry:
- Mix cheese, egg, lentil paste, Chopped green chilli, 1/4 tsp cumin powder 1/4 tsp ginger paste and salt together..
- Oil brushed into banana leaf & put the cheese mixture into it. Steamed for 20 minutes. Then keep aside for cooling & cut them into equal pieces..
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp Ghee & fried the dhokla pieces..
- Now add more ghee into pan & fried onions and whole garam masala together for a few minutes. Then add tomato puree, all spices powder, ginger paste, salt, sugar & curd frying it properly..
- When Oil came out from masala then added dhokla pieces & hot water. Cooked it for 5-6 minutes..
If you find this Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.