Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red fish curry recipe. To cook thai red fish curry you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Fish Curry:
- You need 600-800 g of Firm White Fish Fillets *boneless.
- Use 1-2 of Shallots *OR 1 Onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- You need 200 g of Vegetables of your choice *sliced.
- Get of *Suggestions: Coriander, Red Capsicum, Broccolini, Beans (blanched), Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Peas, Asian Greens, etc.
- Use 1/3 cup of (about 100g) Red Thai Curry Paste.
- Get of *Note: Depending on the paste, you might need only 1/4 cup or less.
- Get 1 (400 g) of Tin Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Jasmin Rice.
- Use of Toasted Peanuts *coarsely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Lime *cut into 4 wedges.
- Take of Coriander Leaves *optional.
Steps to make Thai Red Fish Curry:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium–high heat. Cook Shallots (OR Onions) and Garlic until soft, add Curry Paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. *I use this curry paste..
- Stir in Coconut Milk, about 1/2 cup Water, as you rinse the tin, and Fish Sauce. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer, add Vegetables and Fish. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until Fish is just cooked..
- Serve with Freshly Cooked Jasmine Rice, with Toasted Peanut, Lime and Coriander Leaves..
If you find this Thai Red Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.