Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Curry Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Curry Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe recipe. To cook beef curry recipe you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Curry Recipe:
- Get 100-150 g of beef cubes.
- Provide 3 tbsp of coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil).
- Prepare 3 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Get 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need as needed of Water,.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 tsp ginger puree.
- Use 1 tsp of onion puree.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste.
- Prepare to taste of Beef/Chicken cube,.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of small carrot, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional).
- Use 1/3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Get to taste of Paprika,.
- Take to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf, optional.
Steps to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Marinate for about 10 minutes..
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine..
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables..
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt..
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf..
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Curry Recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.