Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer and potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer and potato curry recipe. You can cook paneer and potato curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer and potato curry:
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Provide 200 grams of paneer.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes (half it if you don’t like very spicy food).
- Get 1 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes.
- Get 200 ml of tinned tomatoes.
- Take 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Yoghurt (optional).
- You need of Lime pickle (optional).
- Take of Basmati rice.
Instructions to make Paneer and potato curry:
- Prepare the ingredients: chop the paneer and potatoes into small cubes, finely chop the onion..
- Fry the paneer in the olive oil for couple of minutes until nicely browned. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- Fry the onions with some salt and pepper until golden. Then add crushed garlic, chilli flakes, curry powder and two tablespoons of water. Fry for few more minutes over a low heat and then add potato..
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and stock, bring to simmer, cover with a lid and simmer gently for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft. The sauce should be thickened..
- Add the paneer and heat through for 3-4 minutes..
- Serve with some basmati rice. I also like to add a bit of yoghurt and lime pickle on the side. This time I had some left over chard, so I fried it and topped the curry for some extra vegetables. Enjoy!.
If you find this Paneer and potato curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.