Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely purchase a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy curry recipe. To cook spicy curry you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Curry:
- Provide 1 lb of whole chicken wings.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of spicy curry powder( i used hot jamaican style curry powder).
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 cup of chopped potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Spicy Curry:
- Chop chicken wings into piece (i.e. drumstick, wing and tip). Once chicken is chopped season to liking. (i use complete seasoning and seasoning salt to season my wings and I also cut the chicken pieces smaller).
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, cook til onions are translucent..
- Add curry powder. Brown curry powder for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add water. Mix well.
- Add seasoned chicken to the pot. Coat chicken well in curry mixture. Once coated let chicken simmer for 5 minutes, to allow chicken to release its natural water. If curry sauce is too thick add water 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add carrots and potatoes to the pot and mix in. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are done. Serve spicy curry with white rice and desired side order.
If you find this Spicy Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.