Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian vegetable yellow curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can have indonesian vegetable yellow curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Provide of The Curry Paste.
- Prepare 10 gms of Candlenuts (3 Candlenuts).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 3 of Shallots.
- Provide 30 gms of Fresh Tumeric.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Lemongrass peeled.
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger.
- Get 1 tbs of Galangal.
- You need 1 of Small Thai red chili (seeds removed).
- Take of Produce.
- Use 1 of Zucchini.
- Provide 1 of Medium Eggplant.
- You need 80 gms of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Use 80 gms of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Couple of Handfuls of Beanshoots.
- You need of Corriander for garnish.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 3 of Cloves.
- Use of Others.
- Use 150 gms of Firm Tofu (cut into small blocks).
- Get 1 of x 270ml Can Coconut Cream.
- Provide 750 ml of Vegetable Stock.
- Take 1 tbs of Oil.
Steps to make Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Peel the Paste ingredients & Place all the ingredients for the paste in the food processor & blend until paste consistency.
- Heat the oil in a pot or wok, add the paste ingredients, Cinnamon stick and Cloves and fry for a minute..
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini and mushroom and stir (coating the vegetables)..
- Add the coconut cream and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Turn down and simmer until the pumpkin is soft. Just before serving, add the tofu..
- Serve and garnish with beanshoots & corriander.
If you find this Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.