Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry – Kuzi Ayam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry – Kuzi Ayam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry – Kuzi Ayam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malay chicken kuzi curry – kuzi ayam recipe. To cook malay chicken kuzi curry – kuzi ayam you need 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry – Kuzi Ayam:
- Use 600 g of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- Take of [Garlic Turmeric Paste] – ground well.
- You need 40 g of Garlic.
- Provide 30 g of Ginger Root.
- Provide 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Use of [Caramelised Onions].
- Take 300 g of Yellow Onions (finely sliced).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter/Ghee.
- Provide 1 g of Salt.
- Use of [Sauce].
- Prepare 50 g of Red Onions (diced roughly).
- You need 50 g of Shallots (sliced finely).
- Get 300 g of Ripe Tomatoes (diced finely).
- Get 50 g of Almonds (flaked).
- Prepare 50 g of Raisins or Sultanas.
- Prepare 3 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Take 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1 cup of Evaporated Milk (like Ideal) or Cream.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Kuzi Spice Mix (see below).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Honey (optional).
- Get as needed of Ghee/Butter.
- Get as needed of Salt.
- Get of [Kuzi Spice Mix].
- Get 1 Tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Fennel Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of White Pepper Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Mace.
Steps to make Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry – Kuzi Ayam:
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken with 1/2 the Garlic Turmeric Paste and 1/2 tsp Salt, for 30 minutes or more..
- ALMONDS & RAISINS: heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil on a low heat. Toast the Almonds until it's light brown, then remove and set aside. Next, fry the Raisins until they puffed up, remove and set aside..
- CARAMELISED ONIONS: heat 2 Tbsp of Ghee or Butter on a low heat. Add the Yellow Onions and Salt. Then Sauté the Onions until they brown all over. Remove, and let it cool. Once cooled, ground the Caramelised Onions into a paste..
- CHICKEN: heat 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil on high heat. Fry the Chicken until brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE: add 2 Tbsp of Ghee or Butter on medium heat. Fry the Cardamom Pods and Star Anise for a few seconds (until they pop). Fry the remaining Garlic Turmeric Paste until fragrant. Next, fry the Shallots and Red Onions until fragrant. Then add 1 Tbsp of Kuzi Spice Mix and mix well. Then, add the Tomatoes and 1 cup of Water. Mix well and bring it to a simmer. Cook until the Tomatoes are soft and disintegrating..
- ASSEMBLY: add the Caramelised Onions and mix well until they dissolve. Then add the Milk, the Chicken, the Raisins, Honey, Almonds and mix well. Serve with Rice or Bread..
- This is a dark Kuzi Curry, with extra Caramelised Onions and Chillies..
If you find this Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry – Kuzi Ayam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.