Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Merry Christmas! Red Nosed Reindeer Steamed Meat Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Merry Christmas! Red Nosed Reindeer Steamed Meat Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to merry christmas! red nosed reindeer steamed meat buns recipe. You can have merry christmas! red nosed reindeer steamed meat buns using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Merry Christmas! Red Nosed Reindeer Steamed Meat Buns:
- Get of For the dough:.
- Take of Cake flour.
- Provide of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get of Baking powder.
- Take of Curry powder.
- Take of Sugar.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Soy milk or milk.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Lukewarm water.
- Provide of Dry yeast.
- Provide of For the filling:.
- You need of Ground pork.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of each Sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce.
- Take of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need of Grated ginger.
- You need of Pizza cheese.
- Take of Katakuriko.
- Take of For decorating the buns:.
- Provide of wiener sausages for the horns.
- Get of Raisins for the eyes.
- Prepare of Ketchup for the red noses.
Instructions to make Merry Christmas! Red Nosed Reindeer Steamed Meat Buns:
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix. Make a well in the middle and add sugar, and sprinkle salt around the edges. Pour soy milk and oil into the well, and mix lightly with cooking chopsticks..
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water and add to the well in Step 1. Mix until it's no longer floury, then knead the dough with your hands..
- When the surface is smooth, form the dough into a ball, place in a bowl and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Leave for 1-1.5 hours until doubled in bulk..
- Make the filling while the dough is rising. Mix all the ingredients from the ground pork to the cheese together. Knead until the meat is sticky, then add katakuriko and mix quickly. Divide into 8 portions..
- Punch down the dough to deflate, and divide into 8 portions. Take 5 g each from each portion of dough, and make 8 large and small balls, with the seams down..
- Put the dough balls on a board or tray dusted with flour with the seams down, and press down on each with your hands to flatten. Roll the large balls out to about 10 cm so that the middle is thicker than the edges..
- Place the filling on the dough, and pinch and wrap the dough around..
- Place the filled dough with the seams down on a 10 x 10 cm square parchment paper. Press on a small dough ball a bit lower then the center to form the nose..
- Make the reindeer horns. Make 1-2 cuts to either end of each weiner sausage..
- Poke holes in the dough with cooking chopsticks where the sausages will be inserted..
- Push a sausage into each hole securely. If they are not inserted deep enough, they may fall out while it's steaming..
- Stick 2 raisins above the nose, and push them in to make a small dent to form the eyes..
- Make the rest of the reindeer buns the same way. Cover the dough with plastic wrap as you work so that it doesn't get dried out..
- Line up the buns in a steamer, and steam over high heat for 10 minutes. Cover the lid with a moistened and tightly wrung out kitchen towel to prevent condensation from dripping down on the buns..
- Spread ketchup on the noses with the back of a spoon, and the buns are done..
- You can heat the buns if they get cold by microwaving for 40 seconds – they'll become fluffy again. You can freeze the buns, too..
- I made a snowman version too. The filling for these is chicken with chili sauce..
If you find this Merry Christmas! Red Nosed Reindeer Steamed Meat Buns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.