Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay sliders with curry sauce recipe. To make bombay sliders with curry sauce you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce:
- Take of Curry Sauce.
- Get 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (option to use light).
- Get 2 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbs of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of ketchup.
- Take 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of Sliders.
- Provide 2 lb of ground turkey meat.
- Provide 2 slices of bacon, finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (option to use light).
- Get 6 tbs of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of scallions, finely chopped (about 4 scallions).
- Take 2 tbs of minced ginger.
- Prepare 4 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of Vegetable oil for brushing the grill.
- Take 12 of Hawaiian rolls, sliced.
- Get of Tomato, lettuce, red onion etc. for topping (optional).
Steps to make Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce:
- To create the sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Let stand at room temperature while preparing sliders..
- To create the sliders, place first 10 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix with a fork or your hands until just blended. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions. With wet hands, form each portion into a patty about 1 inch thick..
- Build a medium-hot fire on a grill. Brush grill grate with oil. Grill patties until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side..
- Assemble sliders, topping each with curry sauce and your favorite burger toppings. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.