Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably choose many food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry satay chicken skewer recipe. You can cook curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- Use 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Use 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 oz of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 oz of sour cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- Get 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.
If you find this Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.