Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Use 500 gm of prawn.
- Use 2 onion of Paste.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 whole of red chilli.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds,bay leaf and red chilli.
- Now add the prawn, shallow fry it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add onion paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add turmeric powder,salt and red chilli Powder mix well and cover,keep the heat low.
- Now add coconut and coconut milk,mix and again cover it till it is soft and moist.
- Finally add garam masala powder,sugar and ghee.
- Serve with plain rice or chapati.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.