Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn pointed gourd curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn pointed gourd curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn pointed gourd curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn pointed gourd curry recipe. To cook prawn pointed gourd curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn pointed gourd curry:
- Prepare 300 of grm prawn.
- Take 2 of potatatoes.
- You need 200 of grm pointed gourd.
- Get 2 tbsp of mustard seeds paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Steps to make Prawn pointed gourd curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the prawns.
- Heat oil and fry the potatoes and gourd adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover and allow to be soft, add mustard seeds paste and coconut.
- Mix well,add water and boil along with the prawns.
If you find this Prawn pointed gourd curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.