Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Pakora Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Pakora Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer pakora masala curry recipe. You can cook paneer pakora masala curry using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Pakora Masala Curry:
- Take For of making batter :.
- Get 1 bowl of besan.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Use as per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need as required of Water.
- You need For of making curry :.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 " piece of ginger.
- Take 4-6 pods of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp. of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped finely.
- Get as per taste of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Take 1 piece of cinnamom.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- You need 4-6 of black pepper seeds.
- Get 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 glass of water.
- Get As required of Cooking Oil for deep frying paneer pakora.
Instructions to make Paneer Pakora Masala Curry:
- Mix all the ingredients for making batter in a mixing bowl and make a thick batter by adding water slowly..
- Cut the paneer in square pieces and dip in batter. Heat oil in a karahi and put paneer pieces dipped in batter in hot oil and deep fry till golden brown. Flip the side and fry from other side also..
- Like wise make all the pakodas..
- Wash, peel and chop onion, garlic, ginger, green chilli and tomatoes and make a paste in grinder along with cinnamon, cloves and black pepper seeds..
- Heat oil in a karahi. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter add grinded paste in it and let it simmer on low flame till it turn thick. Add salt, red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder and turmeric powder and mix well..
- Now add 1 glass water and let it boil. When it starts boiling slow the flame and let it simmer on low flame for 4-5 minutes. Now Add 1 tb spoon cream in it and mix..
- Now add paneer pakora in it and cook on low flame for 1 minute. Switch off the flame..
- Add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with chapatti or parantha garnished with remaining cream..
If you find this Paneer Pakora Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.