Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lady fingers curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lady fingers curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lady fingers curry recipe. You can have lady fingers curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lady fingers curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of lady fingers cut in two pieces.
- Provide 2 of chopped potatoes.
- Get 2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tspn of cumin and mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tspn of ginger, chilli garlic paste.
- Use 1 tspn of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander and garam Masala.
- Use 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 2 cups of curd slurry.
- You need 4 of curry leaves.
- Provide as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
Steps to make Lady fingers curry:
- First cut all vegies and make ginger garlic paste…for making curd slurry take 2 tspn curd and mix with water.
- In a pan heat oil and deep fry lady fingers and potatoes.
- In a pan add oil and asafoetida and chopped onion and curry leaves and bay leaf and let it crackle and cook.
- Now add chilli, ginger,garlic paste and dry Masala and cook then add curd slurry in flowing consistency and cook till it boils for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then add salt and fried lady fingers and potatoes and chopped Coriander leaves and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with paratha..
If you find this Lady fingers curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.