Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggplant curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant curry recipe. To make eggplant curry you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant curry:
- Use of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Provide of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Get 1 of Eggplant.
- Get 1/2 of tomato.
- Take of spices (turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilly powder).
- Provide of crushed peanuts.
- Provide of Coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Eggplant curry:
- Heat 2 spoonful of oil.
- Add onion to the heated oil and saute it.
- Add a spoonful of ginger garlic paste.
- Add diced potato and eggplant and let it get fried well.
- Then add pinch of turmeric powder, coriander and chilly powder and salt to taste..
- After mixing the spices well with the vegetables, add tomato and let it cook..
- Add some crushed peanuts.
- Add little boiled water and let the curry cook till the potatoes are well cooked..
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
If you find this Eggplant curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.