Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry chicken kebabs with minty yogurt sauce recipe. To cook green curry chicken kebabs with minty yogurt sauce you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce:
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of kosher salt.
- Use 2 1/2 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Get 3/4 cup of plain low fat or Greek yogurt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of low fat mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped mint.
Instructions to make Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce:
- In a large bowl, mix the curry paste with the oil and 2 teaspoons of salt. Add the chicken cubes and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hrs or cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Light a grill. In a medium bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise, honey, lime juice and mint, season with salt..
- Thread the chicken onto 10 skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between the cubes. Grill over high heat, turning frequently, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Serve the kebabs with the Minty yogurt sauce on the side..
If you find this Green curry chicken kebabs with Minty yogurt sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.