Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pineapple Pachadi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Pachadi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Pachadi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple pachadi recipe. To make pineapple pachadi you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Pachadi:
- You need of Pineapple (finely chopped).
- Use of Dates (finely chopped, optional).
- Provide of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder (adjust as per your taste).
- Use of Sugar.
- Use of Cashewnuts.
- You need of Coconut (freshly grated).
- Take of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Curry leaves.
- Get of Red chilli Dry.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Pineapple Pachadi:
- In a non stick pan, add pineapple, dates and enough water required to cook it. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Cook thoroughly by mixing in between..
- When the water is almost dried up and the pineapple is cooked nicely, add sugar and cashew nuts to it. Let it simmer for sometime. Keep stirring in between..
- In the mean time, coarsely grind, coconut and 1 tsp mustard with little water. Add the coconut mixture into the pineapple that is simmering..
- Mix well. Let it cook for sometime. In the mean time, take another non stick pan and heat oil..
- Add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds. When it splutters, add dry red chilli and curry leaves. Put it into the pineapple coconut mixture..
- Take off from heat and serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Pineapple Pachadi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.