Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai green curry:
- Provide 100 grams of green beans.
- Provide of Oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies if you like it spicy!.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Provide 1 of Zest of lime.
- Provide of Aubergine.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Prepare Handful of mushrooms.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Thai green curry:
- In a wok, heat some oil and add the garlic, chillis and Thai curry paste. After two minutes, add the chicken and chopped onion..
- Once the chicken has browned, add aubergine and coconut milk, reduce to a simmer..
- Drop in the mushrooms, chopped carrot and green beans then add fish sauce and soy sauce to taste. Cook on a low heat for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful of chopped coriander just before serving and plate up with rice and a squeeze of lime..
If you find this Thai green curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.