Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ganike hannu Gojju, side dish for Pongal / Black nightshade fruit curry: recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ganike hannu Gojju, side dish for Pongal / Black nightshade fruit curry: recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ganike hannu Gojju, side dish for Pongal / Black nightshade fruit curry: recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ganike hannu gojju, side dish for pongal / black nightshade fruit curry: recipe. To cook ganike hannu gojju, side dish for pongal / black nightshade fruit curry: you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ganike hannu Gojju, side dish for Pongal / Black nightshade fruit curry::
- Use 1 cup of -Ganike Hannu (I have used black as well as green unripe one).
- Provide 1 of gooseberry size-Tamarind.
- You need As needed of Jaggery -.
- Provide as needed of Salt -.
- Provide 1-2 of tea spoons-Sambar powder.
- Use 1-1 1/2 of teaspoon- Rice flour.
- Provide 1 table spoon of -Sesame Oil / any cooking oil.
- Provide 1/2 of teaspoon- Fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tea spoon of -Hing.
- Get 1 of teaspoon- Mustard.
- Get 1/2 of teaspoon- Cumin.
- Take 1 of -Dried Red chilli.
- Take 1 of spring-Curry leaves.
Steps to make Ganike hannu Gojju, side dish for Pongal / Black nightshade fruit curry::
- Soak tamarind in a cup of water.Wash berries and keep it ready..
- Keep the vessel for seasoning, heat oil, first fry fenugreek seeds..
- Splutter mustard, cumin, hing, chilli and curry leaves and drop berries and fry until it wilts..
- Add tamarind water, salt, jaggery (jaggery should be little more).
- Boil until berries are cooked and soft. Time to add Sambar powder..
- Mix rice flour in a ¼ cup of water, mix and pour it into the curry..
- Boil this nicely, until top of the curry looks glossy. In the meantime, adjust and add salt, jaggery or sambar powder if needed..
- Serve this Gojju with Pongal as a side dish or you can have it with white rice as well. It is a sweet, sour and Hot in taste and pairs very well with Pongal..
If you find this Ganike hannu Gojju, side dish for Pongal / Black nightshade fruit curry: recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.