Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach broccoli curry recipe. You can cook spinach broccoli curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Get 2 package of spinach.
- Prepare 1 package of broccoli.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small pieces of ginger garlic.
- Take of Few cashews 5 to 6 optional.
- You need 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Boil broccoli+spinach+ginger+garlic+cashews+salt+green chilli.have two to three whistles.
- Now for tadka roast in oil cumin seeds and onions.after make them brown add tomatoes and stir for making it tadka.
- After boiling spinach add 1 tablespoon gram flour and blend it smooth.
- Now add tadka and stir at very low flame for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Optionally add dices of paneer or boiled corn.
- Delicious super healthy PALAK PANEER is ready.
If you find this Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.