Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Goan prawns curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan prawns curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawns curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawns curry recipe. To cook goan prawns curry you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Goan prawns curry:
- Provide 20 of big size of prawns.
- Get of For masala paste-.
- You need 1/2 cup of freshly grated coconut.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of peppercorn.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 10 of kadhmiri chillies.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder(optional).
- Take of Other ingredients-.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped oniin.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare leaves of Few Curry.
- Provide 1 cup of water or as required.
Steps to make Goan prawns curry:
- Grind all the ingredients given to make fine masala paste.
- Remove the shell and Devain the prawns. Wash and keep aside..
- In a pan heat oil, add grated ginger then add onion.fry till they turn brown..
- Add tomatoes, fry until they get soft and mushy..
- Add masala paste and salt..
- Fry masala for 5-7 minutes..
- Add prawns. Cover and cook for few minutes..
- Add water if required.Cook till prawns get cooked. It will take less than 10 minutes..
- Add curry leaves, switch off the flame. Let it rest for atleast 5 minutes..
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Goan prawns curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.