Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Malai Curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of prawns.
- You need 2 of large onion, paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Use 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Green chillies for garnishing.
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder..
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup hot water and grind..
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk..
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears..
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat..
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.