Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade thai red panang curry paste recipe. To cook homemade thai red panang curry paste you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Thai red panang curry paste:
- Prepare 5-6 of big dry red chillies (copped).
- Get 5-6 of fresh red chillies (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of thai shrimp paste.
- Get 5-6 clove of garlic.
- You need 5 of small shallots.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh Coriander roots (finely chopped) – you can use powder version or stalk.
- You need 1 tbsp of galangal (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of lemongrass (finely chopped, use only 2/3 of it start from the root).
- Use 1 tsp of Kaffir lime peel.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground white or black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashew nuts.
Instructions to make Homemade Thai red panang curry paste:
- Cut dry chilli into big pieces and soak in warm water for about 15-20. Drain the water off.
- Pound fresh chilli, garlic, shallots, dry chilli together and add some salt to help the paste combine in a pastel and mortar. Then add lemongrass, galangal and pound them in until it form a rough paste. Transfer to a food processor or blender and add the rest of the ingredient. Blitz the ingredients until it form a thick paste..
- Store it in the clean jar or put in the ice cube and freeze them. You can keep it in the fridge for 3 months or freeze for a year..
If you find this Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.