Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Kolhapuri | Mixed Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Kolhapuri | Mixed Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable kolhapuri | mixed vegetable curry recipe. mixed vegetable curry using 31 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Kolhapuri | Mixed Vegetable Curry:
- Prepare For of For Masala:.
- Get 1 of Black / Green cardamom.
- Take 3-4 of cloves.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 tsp of Black peppercorn.
- You need 5-6 of Dry red chillies.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of White sesame.
- Get 1/2 cup of Fresh Coconut grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare as required of Oil for cooking.
- Get For of Gravy:.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped (Big).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 2 of Tomato chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Use 1 of Potato cut into cube size (Boiled) (Big).
- Take 1 of Carrot cut into cube size (Boiled) (Small).
- Use 1/2 of Cauliflower florets (Boiled) (Small).
- You need 6-8 of French beans cut into cube size (Boiled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas (Boiled).
- Get 100 grams of Paneer cut into cube sized.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Use as needed of Grated coconut for garnishing.
- Prepare as required of Coriander chopped for garnishing.
Steps to make Vegetable Kolhapuri | Mixed Vegetable Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan; add black cardamom, cloves, cinnamon stick, black peppercorn, dry red chilli, coriander seeds and white sesame, mix well and sauté till spices become fragrant..
- Add coconut, mix well and sauté for 1 min. or till coconut gets golden in colour..
- Remove this mixture in mixer jar, add water and grind to a smooth paste. Keep it aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the same pan; add cumin seeds and sauté till it splutters..
- Add onion, mix well and sauté for 2 mins..
- Add ginger-garlic paste, mix well and sauté for 1 min..
- Add tomato and mix well..
- Add salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder, mix well and sauté for 3-4 mins..
- Add the prepared paste, mix well and sauté for 2-3 mins..
- Add potato, carrot, cauliflower, beans and green peas(boil all veg), mix well and sauté for 1 min..
- Add water and mix well..
- Add paneer, mix well and sauté for another 1 min..
- Remove in serving bowl, garnish with dry red chilli, grated coconut and coriander leaves and serve hot..
- Goes well with chapathi, roti, fried rice, white rice.
If you find this Vegetable Kolhapuri | Mixed Vegetable Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.