Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry satay chicken skewer recipe. To cook curry satay chicken skewer you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- Get 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- Use 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Take 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- Use 2 oz of coconut cream.
- Use 1 oz of sour cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- Take 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.
If you find this Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.