Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tandoori Paneer Tikka curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Paneer Tikka curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Paneer Tikka curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori paneer tikka curry recipe. You can cook tandoori paneer tikka curry using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Paneer Tikka curry:
- Use For of Paneer Tikka :.
- Take 500 gms of paneer cut in big cubes.
- Use 1 of lemon Juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tandoori masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get For of curry:.
- Prepare 1 big of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Take 6 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of shahjeera.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 2 of green cardamom.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Get as per taste of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of of besan.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need few of cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
Steps to make Tandoori Paneer Tikka curry:
- Mix all the marination spices with paneer and set it aside while you prepare gravy..
- Get the onion, tomatoes, chilies, ginger garlic paste, dry masala ready..
- In a kadhai, heat oil, add khada garam masala, let it splutter, add onion, fry until translucent, add ginger garlic paste, fry for 2-3 minutes until raw smell goes away, add dry powder masala along with besan and fry for a minute or so, the besan should not burn, add tomatoes and chilies. And add salt. Cook until mushy..
- Cool the cooked mixture and grins it to fine paste. Strain it..
- Now grill the marinated paneer..
- Cook the strained curry paste until it bubbles, add curd whisked with the remaining marinade in the bowl and add it to curry paste. Ensuring the flame is on low. Let it boil and add cup of hot water.and give it a nice boil..
- Add the grilled paneer..
- Take a small katori and out few cloves in the kadhai. Heat ghee and pour it over the katori and immediately put the lid so that smoke is infused in the curry..
If you find this Tandoori Paneer Tikka curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.