Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vegetable red thai curry recipe. To make chicken and vegetable red thai curry you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of Thai red curry paste.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of chicken breast fillets diced.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Get 1 of sweet potato diced.
- Take 1 of Red pepper diced.
- Use 6 of mushrooms quartered.
- Provide 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Take 1 of water.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of servings of rice/bunch of cauliflower.
Steps to make Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Put the oil in a medium sized pan and add the paste..
- Once the paste begins to dissolve, pour half a can of coconut milk and continue to stir until the paste has dissolved..
- Add the chicken and stir until the chicken turns colour..
- Pour the rest of the coconut milk into the saucepan..
- Add the vegetables and the water chestnuts including the chestnut water..
- Add water until all the vegetables are covered..
- Put sugar in and leave to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Serve with cauliflower or rice: Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil for 10 minutes. Once boiled drain the water and add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper for seasoning..
If you find this Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.