Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bukhari rice with mutton masala curry #CookpadApp #ricecontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bukhari rice with mutton masala curry #CookpadApp #ricecontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bukhari rice with mutton masala curry #cookpadapp #ricecontest recipe. To cook bukhari rice with mutton masala curry #cookpadapp #ricecontest you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bukhari rice with mutton masala curry #CookpadApp #ricecontest:
- Take 1 cup of rice.
- Use 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 3-4 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 2-3 of cardamon.
- Provide 1 of black cardamon.
- You need Pinch of yellow colour.
- Take of For mutton curry:.
- Get 200 g of mutton boneless.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 3 tbsp of fried and crushed onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of or to taste red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of whole spice powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Steps to make Bukhari rice with mutton masala curry #CookpadApp #ricecontest:
- For mutton masala curry add oil in a pan, add mutton and ginger garlic paste. Saute till mutton changes colour and aroma comes out. Add yogurtvand mix. Add tomato puree and mix. Bhunofy till oil is separated..
- Add crushed onion and red chilli powder, coriander powder whole spice powder and cumin powder..
- Bhunofy well and add salt. Add water if needed. Cook till meat is tender. Garnish with coriander and julienne ginger..
- For bukhari rice in a pan add oil and add black peppercorn, cardamon, cumin, cinnamon, bay leaves and star anise..
- Add water, salt and yellow colour. Once it starts boiling add rice and cook pulao style..
- Serve with mutton masala curry and enjoy..
If you find this Bukhari rice with mutton masala curry #CookpadApp #ricecontest recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.