Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cauliflower, Green Peas and Potato Curry #curry (Restaurant style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower, Green Peas and Potato Curry #curry (Restaurant style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower, Green Peas and Potato Curry #curry (Restaurant style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower, green peas and potato curry #curry (restaurant style) recipe. You can cook cauliflower, green peas and potato curry #curry (restaurant style) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower, Green Peas and Potato Curry #curry (Restaurant style):
- Get of Ingredients.
- Take 2 cups of cauliflower florets.
- Get 1 cup of chopped potato.
- Get 1 cup of green peas.
- Provide 4 of tomatoes (blanched and peeled).
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Use 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of mint leaves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Cauliflower, Green Peas and Potato Curry #curry (Restaurant style):
- 1. Boil cauliflower, potatoes and green peas in salted water till ready..
- 2. Take a deep pan and put oil in it. Then put mustard seeds..
- 3. When the mustard seeds crackle, add some turmeric powder, the onions and capsicum..
- 4. Saute for 10-15 minutes on a low flame stirring occasionally..
- 5. Let it cool for sometime..
- 6. Take a mixer, put sauted onions and capsicum, tomatoes. mint leaves, coriander leaves, and the whole wheat flour.
- 7. Grind to a fine paste. Now take the same pan, and cook the ground paste for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 8. Add the roasted coriander and cumin powder, chilli powder, salt, and boiled vegetables..
- 9. Cook for 5 minutes on a low flame (To adjust the consistency, add water as required.).
- 10. Serve hot with any Indian flat bread or rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cauliflower, Green Peas and Potato Curry #curry (Restaurant style) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.