Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably choose many food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. To make green chicken curry you only need 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 of Whole chicken curry cut.
- Take 2 Cups of Yoghurt.
- You need 6-8 of Green chilli paste Adjust as per your spice intake.
- Use 2 Tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as needed of Garam masala – 1/2 tsp shahzeera, cruised cardomom 4-5, bay leaves 2-3.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh mint leaves.
- Provide As needed of Salt.
- Use 3 of Medium Crispy fried onion (reserve oil after frying as it will be used in curry).
- Take 1 Cup of Frying onions and for curry.
Steps to make Green Chicken Curry:
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, turmeric, zeera powder, whole garam masala, salt and keep for 1 hours as shown in pic Next, add green chilli paste, youghurt and fresh leaves, oil(in which the onions are fried) cook on high flame for 5 minutes and then let it simmer for on low heat for 30 mins. Cover the curry and do not add any water. Occasionally stir with very light hands. After 30 minutes, the oil separates, at this point add fried onions and simmer. Add lemon..
If you find this Green Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.