Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Goan prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn curry recipe. To cook goan prawn curry you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Goan prawn curry:
- Prepare of To Marinate.
- Use 250 gms of Prawns (washed and cleaned.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Take of To Make Paste.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grated Coconut.
- Provide 4 of Kashmiri Chillis.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 4 of Garlic pods.
- Use 1 of small Cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- Provide 10 of Pepper Corns.
- Use of For curry.
- Take 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Take 1 of Chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 Cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Water.
- You need As needed of Coriander leaves to Garnish.
Instructions to make Goan prawn curry:
- 1. Clean the prawns and marinate with the items under marinate for 10 to 15minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to make paste into a blender and grind them to a fine paste by adding the required water.
- Heat oil in a pan, Add the marinated prawns and saute for 2 Minutes. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add some curry leaves and the chopped onions and fry until the onions are transparent.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 to 3 Minutes.
- Now add the grounded masala paste, Tamarind Paste and enough water, salt and mix well.
- Now add the prawns. Cover the and cook for 5minutes.
- Add a cup of coconut milk, mix well and cook for 1 minutes.
- Check for salt and Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice and Enjoy.
If you find this Goan prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.