Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy egg curry recipe. You can cook spicy egg curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Egg Curry:
- You need 4-5 of Boiled Eggs.
- Use 2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 of tap Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri mirch.
- You need 1 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 3 of green cardamom.
- Provide 1 of Black cardamom.
- Use As needed of Chopped green coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Spicy Egg Curry:
- Heat 4 spoon oil in a pan. Add Kashmiri mirch in it and fry the Boiled and pilled eggs. Keep the fried eggs aside..
- Now put Tejpatta, elaichi, Ginger Garlic paste in same pan and fry onion and tomato till it becomes soft..
- Make paste of fried onion tomato..
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion tomato paste. Add all masala and saute till oil left the sides of pan..
- Now add water and & salt and cook on high flame. Check consistency and add fried eggs..
- Spicy Egg Curry is ready. Add geen coriander and serve with rice/bread..
If you find this Spicy Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.