Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw Mango Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Mango Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango mutton curry recipe. You can cook raw mango mutton curry using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw Mango Mutton Curry:
- Take 300 grams of Boiled mutton.
- You need 2 cups of Mutton stocks.
- You need 1 of small sized Raw mango.
- Take 3 of Chopped white pearl onion.
- Prepare 3 of Black chilli pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Whole cumin.
- Prepare 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 2 of Cardamom.
- Get 1 of Clove.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger – garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of – Refined oil.
- Provide of For garnishing :-.
- Provide as needed of Raw mango wedges.
- Provide to taste of Black chilli pepper.
Instructions to make Raw Mango Mutton Curry:
- Add the mango pieces, black chilli pepper, salt in a grind jar and grind them to a coarse paste..
- Heat oil in a kadai..
- Add bay leaf, whole cumin, dry red chilli, cinnamon, clove, cardamom for seasoning..
- Add chopped white pearl onion and stir fry till they are golden brown..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and raw mango paste and stir for 1 minute..
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and boiled mutton..
- Add salt, sugar and mutton stock..
- Cover the kadai and let the mutton get cooked on medium flame for 10 minutes till the gravy becomes thick..
- Garnish with raw mango pieces and black chilli pepper..
If you find this Raw Mango Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.