Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Calorie Pie-Style Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Calorie Pie-Style Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-calorie pie-style bread recipe. To cook low-calorie pie-style bread you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low-Calorie Pie-Style Bread:
- Prepare 128 grams of ○Water.
- You need 100 grams of ○Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of ○Sugar.
- Get 5 grams of ○Unsalted butter.
- Provide 3 grams of ○Salt.
- You need 2/3 tsp of ○Dry yeast.
- Provide 1 of Your choice of filling (bolognese, curry, custard, sweet simmered apples, etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
- Take 1 of Beaten egg.
Instructions to make Low-Calorie Pie-Style Bread:
- Place all of the ○ ingredients into the bread maker and set it to the dough making course. Stop the bread maker when it is 80% of the way through mixing and leave the bread to prove in a warm place..
- Once the bread has finished proving, split it into 2 rounds, and leave it to sit for 15 minutes while covered with a damp cloth..
- Roll both pieces of dough out to the same size as the pie dish that you will use. Grease the pie dish with a little butter and line it with one of the sheets of dough. Then prick the dough with a fork. Use a bench scraper to cut the other sheet of dough into 1 cm wide strips..
- Fill the pie dish with your choice of filling, then lay the strips of dough over the top to form a lattice pattern. Use any excess dough to border the edges of the pie..
- Cover the pie with a damp cloth and leave it in a warm place to prove for a second time. (Leave it to prove for about half the length of time you would prove normal bread.).
- Glaze the pie with a beaten egg and bake it for around 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C..
- This is the bolognese version. Try eating this at lunch or taking it to parties..
- This pie contains sweet simmered apples and sweet potato paste. It makes a delicious snack..
- Lastly, here is an apple jam and yogurt cream version..
If you find this Low-Calorie Pie-Style Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.