Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Muror jhol(fish head curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muror jhol(fish head curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muror jhol(fish head curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muror jhol(fish head curry) recipe. You can cook muror jhol(fish head curry) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Muror jhol(fish head curry):
- You need 1 head of part of fish.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies slit.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Muror jhol(fish head curry):
- Wash and marinate the fish head with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and deep fry the fish head and keep aside.
- Now add cumin seeds, bay leaf and let it crackle.
- Add onion chopped saute well.
- Add ginger garlic and tomato saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add red chilli Powder and cumin-coriander powder.
- Mix well and add water, bring it to boil.
- Add the fish head and cover till it is soft.
- Finally add garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Muror jhol(fish head curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.