Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash thai red curry soup recipe. To make butternut squash thai red curry soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- You need of roasted butternut squash.
- Take of big onion, thinking slice.
- Get of Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge.
- Take of Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£.
- Take of coconut milk.
- Prepare of water.
- Use of Roasted sweet potato diced.
- Get of sweet potato.
- Provide of curry powder.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- You need of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min..
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well..
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth..
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked.
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer.
If you find this Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.