Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer curry recipe. To make paneer curry you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer curry:
- You need 250 gms of Paneer.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jerra powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Dhania powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of Oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Provide as per taste of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Pach bhuron (Indian 5 spices).
Instructions to make Paneer curry:
- In some oil fry the paneer and keep it aside in the same pan add the 5 spices and the bay leaves dry chillies add tomato paste fry for some time.
- Add turmeric, jeera, dhaniya powder then fry all the masala. add some water and fried paneer also add garam masala powder.
- Cook for 7-10 mins and it's done serve it hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Paneer curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.