Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can cook prawn curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry:
- Provide 500 gm of Prawns.
- Provide 2 of medium sized onions.
- Get 2 of small sized tomatoes.
- Take 6 cloves of Garlic cloves.
- Use 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Get 1 of dried red chilli (remove seeds).
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need As needed of Mustard oil.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get of Few leaves of coriander.
- Provide 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- Clean the prawns and add some salt and turmeric into it and keep it aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan and saute the prawns. Do not deep fry,remove and keep aside.
- Take 1 onion, 1 tomato,ginger, 4 pieces of garlic and red chillies and grind it to a fine paste. Cut the other onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Add some more oil into the pan and add the cinnamon stick into it. Then add the jeera seeds and bring it to crackle and add the green chilli and the remaining garlic cloves.
- Add the cut onions into it and fry it till golden brown. Add the cut tomato and saute it and add the paste masala. Add some turmeric powder and little salt to it and cook it for some time.
- Once the masala is cooked add the prawns into it and mix well and let it cook for some time. Add some water and let it boil.
- Once it boils add the coriander leaves and remove. Serve with rice..
If you find this Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.