Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken wings curry recipe. You can have simple chicken wings curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Chicken Wings Curry:
- Get 1 of kilo chicken wings "wash".
- Prepare 1 of bulb onion chopped.
- Take of I bulb garlic chopped.
- Get 1 of Ginger M. Chopped.
- Get 4 of medium carroTs "Large Dice".
- Use 4 of medium potato "Large Dice".
- Prepare 6 slice of squash "Large Dice".
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get To taste of Pepper corn "cracked".
- You need 50 g of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk evap.
- Take 120 g of Mccormick curry powder.
- Provide of I cup of water.
Instructions to make Simple Chicken Wings Curry:
- Marinate chicken wings with salt and pepper fo 10-15 minutes..
- Saute ginger,garlic,onion in oil add chicken,salt and pepper to taste.cooked for 5 mins.
- Add carrots,potato and squash cooked for 5 minutes.
- Get a bowl add coconut powder, milk and curry powder depends on you if you put all the curry powder and add 1 cup of water mix well.
- Add to the pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes after 10 minutes add milk simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.