Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad meen kuzhambu recipe. You can cook chettinad meen kuzhambu using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu:
- Provide 4-5 of fish fillet.
- Use 4 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of fennel seeds (saunf).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Get 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Take 2 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare pinch of fenugreek seeds (methi seeds).
- Take 7-8 of sambar onion.
- Get 2-3 of green chilies, broken into half.
- Take 1 tsp. of tamarind paste mixed with 1 cup water.
- Get 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp. of coriander leaves.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use 2 of fresh red / green chilies, chopped (opt).
Steps to make Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu:
- Marinate the fish with salt to taste, pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of red chilli powder for 10-15 minutes..
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil and shallow fry them till light golden in colour. Keep aside..
- Dry roast the coconut till light golden brown and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil and.temper with the fennel seeds. Saute for a few seconds. Add the chopped garlic, followed by the onions. Fry till light brown in colour..
- Add 1 chopped tomato and fry till well mashed up..
- Add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and roasted coriander powder and the dry roasted coconut. Mix well. When cool, grind into a paste with 2-3 tbsp. water. Keep aside..
- Add the remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds. Saute till it stops crackling. Add the sambar onion and green chilies, Saute till light brown in colour..
- Now add the ground paste and continue to saute till the oil separates..
- Add the tamarind water, 1 cup plain water, curry leaves and salt. Let it come to a boil. Add the fried fish and tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes on low flame……. till the gravy slightly thickens..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves and green / red chilies..
If you find this Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.