Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy coconut curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut curry recipe. You can have spicy coconut curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy coconut curry:
- Provide 1 can of baby corn.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of diced celery.
- Get 1 cup of diced carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 1 cup of diced cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of diced broccoli.
- Use 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas).
- Provide 1/2 cup of green lentil.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of mild curry paste (pataks).
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai chili paste (or diced fresh jalapēno).
- Get 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Use of Optional.
- Use 1 cup of quartered mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of quartered baby potatoes.
- Prepare of Diced chicken breast or thighs (and cooked).
Steps to make Spicy coconut curry:
- Dice veggies, in large soup pan add all veggies except diced tomatoes. On med-low heat cook veggies for about 10-15 mins until they start to soften.
- Add curry paste and coat the veggies. Let cook for another 10-15 mins.
- Add beans and or meat. Mix well.
- Drain most of the liquid from the diced tomatoes then add tomatoes to pot stir well.
- Add coconut milk and chili paste or jalapenos. Stir well and less simmer for 20 mins..
- Serve hot, best over rice.
If you find this Spicy coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.