Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bataka pauva recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bataka pauva recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bataka pauva recipe. To make bataka pauva you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bataka pauva:
- Get 2 of medium potatoes cut in small pieces.
- Provide 1 bowl of rice flakes/ poha/pauva.
- Use 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare For of Tempering:.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Get For of garnish:.
- Prepare 1 cup of pomegranate kernels.
- Use 3 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
Steps to make Bataka pauva:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in small pieces. Wash the rice flakes and drain the water completely..
- Chop the onion finely. Heat oil and temper it with cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Let them crackle..
- Add finely chopped potatoes and mix well with the tempering. and cover and let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add finely chopped onions and green chillies. Add salt, turmeric and coriander powder..
- Mix everything well. Add 1/2 a tsp sugar and lemon juice and mix with soft hands. Don't over mix or break the poha..
- Serve hot. Garnish with Coriander leaves, pomegranate kernels and chopped onion..
- You can serve with your favourite toppings like peanuts, sev, tomato, cucumber or raw mango. I used the things which were easily available in my kitchen..
If you find this Bataka pauva recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.