Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw banana peanut kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw banana peanut kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana peanut kofta curry recipe. You can have raw banana peanut kofta curry using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw banana peanut kofta curry:
- Provide 2 of raw banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut.
- Use 2 of big sized tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of big sized onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tbs of chopped fresh green coriander.
- Use 4 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of gram flour (besan).
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh cream or malai.
- Use 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 2-4 of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 pinch of hing.
- You need 2 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Take of as required Oil for frying koftas.
Steps to make Raw banana peanut kofta curry:
- First boil raw banana when cool peel and mash in a bowl add salt, chilli powder gram flour..
- Roast peanuts In a pan and crushed it with any hard surface or roller pin..
- Add crushed peanut in banana mixture now make small ball of it with greased hand..
- In a kadhai add refined oil when properly hot fry all kofta when golden brown remove it on a plate..
- In a kadhai add ghee when hot add hing and cumin seeds when cracked add cloves, black pepper, cinnamon sticks,bay leaf stir it add ginger garlic paste and chopped onions..
- Stir it 2 minutes remove it on a plate now add chopped tomatoes and cashew cook 5 minutes remove it on a plate..
- Make thick paste of onion and cook it till golden brown and paste of tomato and cook it again add spices and curd..
- Stir it when properly cooked add water on boiling add koftas..
- Cook 5 minutes now add garam masala powder and chopped green coriander..
- Ready to serve remove it on a bowl garnish with fresh cream or malai..
If you find this Raw banana peanut kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.