Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. You can have kanya's chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Prepare of green curry paste.
- You need 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- Use 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Prepare 10 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Get 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Provide 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- You need 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- Take 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of others.
- Get 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 bunch of basils.
- Get 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- Prepare 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- Take 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- You need 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Get of seasoning.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.