Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. To cook green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) you need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Use 1 of Medium Tomato.
- Use 3 cups of approx green beans cut in half.
- Get 1 Can of Cannelini Beans (drained).
- Take 2 tbs of Coconut Cream.
- You need 1-1/2 Cups of Vegetable Stock.
- Get of Paste.
- Take 1 of Medium Onion.
- Take 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger.
- Take of Spices.
- Provide 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
- Provide 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Take 2 of Star Anise.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Corriander Seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2-1/4 tsp of ground chili powder (depending on hotness).
Steps to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Place onion, garlic and ginger in a processor and make a paste. Add oil to a pot, saute paste, add spices and mix through..
- Add the tomato, green beans and Cannelini beans and stir. Add approx 1 to 1 1/2 cups Vegetable stock (the volume you wish). Simmer for approx 20mins.
- With approx 5 mins to go, add coconut cream. Stir through then serve once finished..
If you find this Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.